The Snappi Diaper Fastener is a SAFE, HYGIENIC, and EASY to use fastener that offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the cloth diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby. You will need one Snappi Diaper Fastener at a time to diaper your baby.
The Snappi Diaper Fastener also offers a safety feature - when the fastener is not in use just fold the thin strip at the end of each leg to the back of the Snappi and slip over the teeth of the white grip. This acts as a barrier and prevents the sharp teeth from being exposed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Snappi® fasteners must be used responsibly, and need to be used correctly in order to work effectively.
1. STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size, and in so doing, will pull the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This can be done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand, and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi® is now ready to go!
2. Make sure that the Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® 'leg' being attached be stretched across the diaper before hooking it into the diaper. When attaching the Snappi®, hold onto the solid part of the tab Hook Left, . DO NOT pull on the loops. So,Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right, Stretch DOWN and Hook Center.
In other words, the Snappi® fastener should go from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape.
By following these instructions, the Snappi® should be secure and the diaper will fit snugly. ALWAYS place a cover over the diaper and Snappi® fastener.
Snappi®s WORK BEST with terry cloth diapers, cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi® to hook into. They DO NOT work well with tightly woven diapers.
1. ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener with your baby’s diaper.
2. Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
3. Do NOT use a Snappi® fastener on toddlers that have the ability to undo their cover and take off their diaper and/or clothes.
4. Do not use your Snappi® for longer than 6 months.
5. Do not leave your Snappi® lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi®.
CARE: Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
The Snappi® fastener is manufactured from FDA approved raw materials, a polyester based polyurethane which is degradable on aging through hydrolysis and/or microbiological attack. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant, dilutent or modifying polymers. The composition is 100% polyurethane. It is made in South Africa.
This product is suitable for new-borns as well as busy toddlers. Snappi® is trusted by moms and dads all over the globe. A snap solution to easier parenting.
There is 1 Snappi Diaper Fastener in a 1-pack, 2 Snappi Diaper Fasteners in a 2-pack, and 3 Snappi Diaper Fasteners in a 3-pack.
WARRANTY: Snappi® Baby warrants Snappi® products against manufacturer's defect for one month after date of purchase. This warranty includes replacement of the product, if the broken product is returned to Snappi® Baby with proof of purchase, and it is determined to Snappi® Baby's satisfaction, that the breakage or defect was not caused by improper use of the product. This warranty does NOT cover the breakage of the loops on the Snappi® fasteners. These loops are NOT to be pulled on when attaching the Snappi® fastener to the diapers. When attaching the Snappi®, hold onto the solid part of the tab. The loops are designed for the safety feature of the Snappi®, as described above, when it is not in use. The thin loop acts as a barrier preventing the sharp teeth from being exposed.