2019 Sloomb & GroVia Family Camp - Texas Reservations
SLOOMB & GROVIA FAMILY CAMP INFORMATION - PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RESERVE A SPOT FOR EACH PERSON ATTENDING CAMP AND LEAVE THEIR FULL NAME & AGE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION DURING CHECKOUT.
WHEN: FRIDAY OCTOBER 11 - MONDAY OCTOBER 14
WHERE: CAMP LONEHOLLOW, VANDERPOOL, TEXAS, USA
COST FOR SLOOMB CAMP: $450 USD PER PERSON AGE 5+, CHILDREN 0-4 ARE FREE. INCLUDES ACCOMMODATIONS FOR 3 NIGHTS/4 DAYS, 9 MEALS, ALL ACTIVITIES. RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WILL BE ATTENDING CAMP PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR RESERVATION.
That breaks down to $150 a night for an all-inclusive retreat with your friends and family!
YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO PAY IN FULL WHEN PLACING YOUR RESERVATION OR TO MAKE A DEPOSIT ($225) WITH TWO ADDITIONAL $112.50 PAYMENTS DUE ON 7/15 and 9/1.
edited 5/30 to payment options above: YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO PAY IN FULL WHEN PLACING YOUR RESERVATION OR TO PAY IN 4 EQUAL PAYMENTS. IF CHOOSING THE PAYMENT PLAN FEATURE, INVOICES WILL BE SENT OUT ON THE FOLLOWING DATES: 5/15, 7/15, 9/1.
TRANSPORTATION: YOU WILL NEED TO FIND YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION TO CAMP.
This October 11-14, please join us at Camp Lonehollow, located in Vanderpool, TX in the heart of Texas Hill Country.
http://lonehollow.com if you’d like to check out the location.
Your stay will include:
* Accommodations for 4 days/3 nights (linens included).
* 9 meals (special diet requests can be noted when placing your reservation and we will pass along your dietary needs and concerns to the camp director).
* All activities (including hiking, rock wall climbing, horse leading, crafts for all ages, many field sports, water sports, yoga, and more TBA!). Some activities will require signing up in advance with a small materials fee (an example would be specialized workshops like needle felting, dyeing or knitting/crochet projects).
* Rates are $450 per camper age 5+ for group cabin accommodations.
* Campers 4 and younger may attend FREE! (there is plenty of room to use extra bunk space or to bring along air beds or portable cribs).
* Payment plans will be available - cabin assignments will be made when your reservation is paid in full.
* A first aid provider will be available on sight but hospitals and emergency medical services will be approximately 10 miles away.
* Both GroVia and Sloomb will hold a factory sale while at camp - this is a cash only event!
* We will have a designated time & space for a camp-wide BST. GroVia and Sloomb items only! BSTing may continue during other times but it will be limited to your private cabin.
* We will offer VIP bags at an additional cost. These will include limited camp-only items - you won't want to miss them! You will also have the opportunity to purchase tees, totes, and other fun branded camp collectibles over the summer.
* Alcohol, drugs, and smoking are not allowed. If camp staff sees alcohol, they will be required to call a sheriff to escort you off the property so please follow the rules. We will not be able to stop this if their staff sees alcohol at the event without a bartender present.
* You will need transportation to and from camp. The closest airport is in San Antonio, Texas (approximately 1.5 hours away).
Cabins range from beautifully designed silos to a more rustic tree house village just a short drive from the main camp. All cabins are air-conditioned with bathrooms and showers and have 4-9 bunk beds in them. Cabins will all be considered PRIVATE for your family. You may add more people to your cabin until all beds are full. Cabins are located on both the ground and upper levels. You will be able to let us know if you prefer a floor level cabin when you place your reservation and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
There are two cabin types that differ from the information above.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN THE HEALTH LODGE OR THE TREE HOUSES, PLEASE EMAIL CAMP@SLOOMB.COM AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE. WE WILL SEND OUT INVOICES FOR THOSE CABINS WHEN WE HAVE CONFIRMED WITH YOU VIA EMAIL OR OVER THE PHONE.
1. We have a very limited number of private cabin rooms located in the health lodge. These rooms have access to a shared mini-kitchen and are all located within one main building. You will still have a private room and bathroom and most have a queen bed. Pricing for these limited private rooms are:
* $890 camp fee for single occupancy 5 years+
* $600 camp fee for double occupancy 5 yrs+
2. Tree houses are located about 1/4 mile from the main camp. You will be able to drive between your cabin and the main office parking lot to participate in all activities and mealtimes. Tree house life is more rustic, although still air conditioned and much more secluded. Showers are located on the same level as your cabin, but are open air with privacy walls (similar to shoulder height cement pony walls so that you can look at nature while showering). Most treehouses have 4 bunks (8 total beds). There are also combined group cabins, but there are very large group accommodations in this area - would be fantastic for large families or multi-family groups that would like a more private experience while at camp. They overlook a private body of water, separate from the main camp water area.
We are so very excited to spend this time with you in October! If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are again grateful to have the opportunity to make memories that will last a lifetime with all of you!
If there is anything else we can help answer, please send an email to CAMP @ sloomb . com with your questions regarding camp with the following information in the subject line:
SLOOMB & GROVIA CAMP QUESTION - (YOUR NAME)
We will have an answer for you as soon as possible.