The Spray Pal was invented by a cloth diapering mom and dad who were tired of cleaning up the mess caused by the diaper sprayer. This patent-pending product will make the worst part of cloth diapering (really, the poop is the only bad part, right?) so much easier to deal with, and will hopefully encourage others to decide to try cloth diapers in their homes. If you’re about to give up on cloth diapers because of the sprayer splatter, try using a Spray Pal first!
- Patent pending design allows you to use your diaper sprayer on higher pressure without the splattery mess so many people deal with. You can also use the doors to squeeze out the excess water from the diaper before carrying it to your laundry bag.
- Made in the USA! Makes a perfect baby shower gift for anyone planning on using cloth diapers.
- Helps keep cloth diapers cleaner and softer for longer. Keep the stinkies away!
- Easy to clean, easy to store! Folds up flat for convenient storage beside or behind the toilet.
- Built to last through multiple babies in diapers, just like the cloth diapers you’re spraying. Save time and money by sticking with cloth longer!
*Sprayer not included